Follow @Nomad4rum
Find us on facebook

Predictions for the end of season

[ Facebook comments]

Popular forum for Combination, Isthmian & National League issues.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Predictions for the end of season

Postby BarryStGermain » Sun Jan 14 2018, 12:36

Now that Christmas is out of the way and we enter the home straight we are not much clearer on how one of the tightest campaigns for years will finish. What are everyone's thoughts on who goes up/down?

For what it's worth I see Eastbourne Town as champions with Haywards Heath 2nd and Chichester just missing out in 3rd.

My bottom three are Eastbourne United, Hassocks and Arundel. I think Littlehampton might just escape.
BarryStGermain

Non League Club: Dover Athletic and Lancing FC
Pro Club: na
Twitter Acct: Barrystgermain1

Re: Predictions for the end of season

Postby Buzz Light Year » Sun Mar 04 2018, 09:45

I think Littlehampton and Saltdean United are going down, Littlehampton because of their form and Saltdean United for their lack of facilities.

Saltdean have until the end of March to meet the ground grading, not sure they will, could be interesting.

If there are three relegated, could be any one from the four above Littlehampton.
Buzz Light Year

Postby alexrodber » Wed Apr 18 2018, 12:41

Leagues opened up boys. HH now to throw away. Bridges choking last night down in Chichester . Pagham still in with a chance ??

Saturdays games will decide the future
alexrodber

Postby jackofalltrades » Wed Apr 18 2018, 13:23

Is there any news on Saltdean and their ground grading?
jackofalltrades

Postby Big Dave » Wed Apr 18 2018, 18:26

alexrodber wrote:Leagues opened up boys. HH now to throw away. Bridges choking last night down in Chichester . Pagham still in with a chance ??

Don't agree Alex unless my maths is wrong. Chichester are a strong home team & were in the mix until a few weeks ago.

Three Bridges have Peacehaven (H) Arundel (A) CDG (A) & Worthing (H), if they win all 4 they win the league, end of!
If you know your history
Big Dave

Non League Club: CD Huetor Tajar
Pro Club: Everton & Barcelona

Postby alexrodber » Thu Apr 19 2018, 08:41

Big Dave wrote:
alexrodber wrote:Leagues opened up boys. HH now to throw away. Bridges choking last night down in Chichester . Pagham still in with a chance ??

Don't agree Alex unless my maths is wrong. Chichester are a strong home team & were in the mix until a few weeks ago.

Three Bridges have Peacehaven (H) Arundel (A) CDG (A) & Worthing (H), if they win all 4 they win the league, end of!

Big Dave - given the Bridges budget and players they have brought in from South London, Chichester on a Tuesday shouldnt be a test for them at all. They should have walked the league by a country mile! We shall see
alexrodber

Return to Southern Combination, Isthmian & National Leagues