Follow @Nomad4rum
Find us on facebook

Ask the Ref !!

[ Facebook comments]

Ask our resident Ref(s) your questions here.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Ask the Ref !!

Postby Syndrome » Fri Sep 04 2009, 08:48

Can anyone confirm the cost of a booking this year. I have been told it's been increased to £15 :twisted:
Syndrome

Re: Ask the Ref !!

Postby whatever » Fri Sep 04 2009, 10:28

Syndrome wrote:Can anyone confirm the cost of a booking this year. I have been told it's been increased to £15 :twisted:

As far as I can see on the County FA website it's still £8.
Who's side are you on ref?

whatever

Postby Mystery » Fri Sep 04 2009, 11:29

Wasnt it £10 last season?
Mystery

Postby whatever » Fri Sep 04 2009, 11:55

Caution Offences

A player who has been cautioned in a match, will be notifi ed through his Club by the
Association of the offence reported by the Referee. At the same time he will be advised of the total number of cautions recorded during the current season and, any punishment resulting from their accumulation. An administration fee of £8.00 will be charged for the processing of each report. For each caution received a player will be subject to one penalty point. Any such punishment will take effect regardless of whether or not the notifi cation of it from The Association is received before it is due to take effect in accordance with these Disciplinary Procedures.
Who's side are you on ref?

whatever

Postby Syndrome » Fri Sep 04 2009, 14:39

Let's hope it's only £8 or i'll need to start charging "expenses" just to cover the seasons bookings.
Syndrome

Postby Geoff » Fri Sep 04 2009, 23:22

For some of you more exuberant refs when it comes to cards... how does it feel to write up 8 yellow cards and two reds and how long does it take you? I'm using the card based on what someone did last week, not an average, wouldn't it make more sense to 'have a word' with the offender?
Geoff
Site Admin

Non League Club: East Preston FC
Pro Club: Seagulls
Twitter Acct: @Nomad4rum

Postby hammerette » Mon Sep 07 2009, 14:49

I've received a booking for our club from the SCFA and can confirm it's definitely still £8.00.
West Ham United

hammerette

Non League Club: Three Bridges FC
Pro Club: West Ham United
  • Website

Postby The Man In Black » Mon Feb 22 2010, 21:08

Geoff wrote:For some of you more exuberant refs when it comes to cards... how does it feel to write up 8 yellow cards and two reds and how long does it take you? I'm using the card based on what someone did last week, not an average, wouldn't it make more sense to 'have a word' with the offender?

hey geoff i know its been a while since you posted this but i would like to give you an answer. 8 yellwo cards would take a matter of minutes as they all go on a caution report form which is online and easy to fill in just name, team and caution code. the reds however take alot longer as they are done on a misconduct report form one each per red card issued. this will need all game info plus a statement of why the player was sent off. it would take me 10 mins for the caution rep form and 20-30 per misconduct rep from.
The Man In Black

Post a reply

Return to Ask the Ref!