Follow @Nomad4rum
Find us on facebook

crowbourough res v mole vally 12-NOV-2011

[ Facebook comments]

Sussex County Reserve sides playing in the Suburban League.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

crowbourough res v mole vally 12-NOV-2011

Postby schmicles » Sun Nov 13 2011, 12:35

crow playing an out of forme mole vally but all they could do is win to be fare,mole vally wer very unlucky not to open the scoring in the first 10 min after a player shot from a side angle beeting the keeper and hitting the post,this seemed to wake crows up and they got hold of the game 4-0 didnt reflect on the game as mole vally had lots of chances but could not get players in the right place at the right time an over due win for crow but need to step up against the higher teams in the league.on last years form crow had the beeting of all this league exsept the 3 new teams in which 2 of them are first and second in the league.
schmicles

Re: crowbourough res v mole vally 12-NOV-2011

Postby voice of the downs » Sun Nov 13 2011, 16:58

schmicles wrote:crow playing an out of forme mole vally but all they could do is win to be fare,mole vally wer very unlucky not to open the scoring in the first 10 min after a player shot from a side angle beeting the keeper and hitting the post,this seemed to wake crows up and they got hold of the game 4-0 didnt reflect on the game as mole vally had lots of chances but could not get players in the right place at the right time an over due win for crow but need to step up against the higher teams in the league.on last years form crow had the beeting of all this league exsept the 3 new teams in which 2 of them are first and second in the league.

Did you not get taught spelling and grammar at school?
Say what you mean and mean what you say.
voice of the downs

Re: crowbourough res v mole vally 12-NOV-2011

Postby schmicles » Sun Nov 13 2011, 17:25

or it could be my computer thinking i can type faster than i realy can.
schmicles

Post a reply

Return to Suburban League