Hurst FC pre season training etc

[ Facebook comments]

Mid Sussex Football League discussion

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Hurst FC pre season training etc

Postby Gaffer » Fri Jul 01 2016, 11:46

For those that have not heard, Hurstpierpoint FC will be playing in MSFL div 1 next season ( with a possible reserve team in div 4/5

We made a very difficult but important decision to step back and rebuild the club with loyal committed and available players. And play at a level that will suit us more at the moment and then hopefully climb the leagues again.

We will still operate the club as a SCFL team etc and won't let our standards drop. We obviously have excellent facilities with our own clubhouse with a bar and a TV etc. and large changing rooms and showers. We will still have Dugouts, enclosed pitch, food after every home game for us and away teams and the kit washed.

We have also got new kit, warm up tops, match day tops (tba) and balls.
Membership fee will only be a one off £10.00 with match fees set at £5.00 per game. This is all the players will pay. This also includes winter training on 3G.

Training starts at Courts Bushes, Hurstpierpoint, BN6 9TH on Tuesday 5th July @ 7pm (sharp). Then Thursday 7th July at 7pm. Then every Tuesday/Thursday after that.

There are 4 Saturday friendlies booked in August and we ko the season on 3rd September.

Come to training and find out more about the “new” Hurstpierpoint FC. Or PM me or email me on or call me on 07711 916803 for more info. We have already had commitment from some good local players. We are a friendly club and will be holding regular social events for players and family

It would be good if you could inform me if you are coming training with a quick txt so the FA coach can organise session numbers in advance

Many thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The club are also looking for the following personnel:-
• Assistant Manager/Coach
• Physio - qualified or unqualified
• Assistant referee - with numeration if required
• Committee members
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty
Gaffer

Post a reply

Return to Mid Sussex FL