Find us on facebook

Henfield vs Alfold 19th Nov

[ Facebook comments]

West Sussex Football League discussion

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Henfield vs Alfold 19th Nov

Postby Fairplay » Wed Nov 23 2011, 18:53

It was about 3 months ago i think Alfold were saying how bad Henfield were and lancing were just as bad.

So it was really good to see the below result

Henfield 6 Alfold 1 =D>

I would love to hear what Alfold have to say on this now.

I think Lancing were right when they said Henfield would smash you!!!
Fairplay

Re: Henfield vs Alfold 19th Nov

Postby cousin » Wed Nov 23 2011, 19:17

I was one of those said people who bigged up Henfeild when they played us in that pre season at Croshaw... I have seen them once since then, :) when they played local rivals Upper Beeding Reserves in which they smashed them off the park in the first 30 mintues... :!: Looking forward to Aaron and the boys coming back to croshaw on Saturday for what could be a real cracker of a game.... :)
cousin

Re: Henfield vs Alfold 19th Nov

Postby Iron2341 » Thu Nov 24 2011, 09:04

I play for Alfold (albeit injured all season so far) and come on here infrequently.

Not sure that anyone from Alfold said how bad Henfield are, especially given we drew with them twice last season in very good and even matches.

Frankly, they battered us on Saturday. We played terribly and they played very well. Never a good combination! 6-1 probably even flattered us.

They are a good team and nice bunch of lads, and posted a very fair report on their website so I am not sure why "Fairplay" has come on here trying to bait some sort of a response from whoever posted an earlier message. We'll just try and do better in the return game which will hopefully be a top of the table clash, though time will tell!

Good luck to Henfield for the rest of the season.
Iron2341

Return to West Sussex FL