Find us on facebook

Henfield make it 10 in 10 with a 5-1 win over Anshington

[ Facebook comments]

West Sussex Football League discussion

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Henfield make it 10 in 10 with a 5-1 win over Anshington

Postby Fairplay » Sat Jan 14 2012, 16:40

So after watching Henfield beat Ashington 5-1 and now making it 10 wins in 10 will anyone be able to stop this team of sick players. =D> =D> =D>

All i can say is if you can stop Steve Scott(i think that's his name) you might only lose 3-1.

I see they are playing Faygate in the cup next Saturday anyone got any thoughts how that game might go? :?:

And from the teams that have played Henfield do you think they are any thing special?
Fairplay

Re: Henfield make it 10 in 10 with a 5-1 win over Anshington

Postby Bert06 » Sat Jan 14 2012, 17:32

Fairplay, I assume you are a Henfield player looking for someone to come on here and say how great you are?

I think you are the best.
Bert06

Postby Fairplay » Sat Jan 14 2012, 17:46

I happy to say i don't play for Henfield i just watch a lot of their games. i just think its great a team at that level can win 10 in 10 when anyone team can beat anyone in that league!!!
Fairplay

Postby Gareth D » Sun Jan 15 2012, 17:18

Fairplay wrote:I happy to say i don't play for Henfield!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gareth D
Site Admin

Postby Supeteddy » Sun Jan 15 2012, 19:09

Faygate will give Henfield a game. Long way to go especially for Henfield who are slightly behind in fixtures. They are on a great run very direct side and I will be watching with interest the results vs Faygate and the jekyll and hyde side of this division Pulborough who gave Beeding ressies a proper good hiding this week.
Henfield are the team to beat in Div 2 North at the moment.
Hold on i'll just say my secret magic word...
Supeteddy

Postby FancyaFryUp » Mon Jan 16 2012, 20:40

Fairplay wrote:So after watching Henfield beat Ashington 5-1 and now making it 10 wins in 10 will anyone be able to stop this team of sick players. =D> =D> =D>

All i can say is if you can stop Steve Scott(i think that's his name) you might only lose 3-1.

I see they are playing Faygate in the cup next Saturday anyone got any thoughts how that game might go? :?:

And from the teams that have played Henfield do you think they are any thing special?

He seems to be missing from the reps squad though, probably rested for weekend?
"Eggs, bacon, beans, mushrooms, sausages, fried bread & a mineral water"
FancyaFryUp

Non League Club: GSK Sports FC
Twitter Acct: @mikemccaffreyuk

Postby adie konieczny » Tue Jan 17 2012, 16:49

Henfield are in Div 2 Macca which is Junior Football so I can't pick players from that Division as the WSFL Reps are an Intermediate team. Good luck with your boys v County 3 tomorrow night. Remember that beating we gave em when you played for WSFL a couple of years ago? It was only 3-1 but we played them off the park and prob my most satisfying game as a Manager of any team! They look strong this year though and they are in Quarter-Finals of FA Inter-League Cup so def won't be easy!
adie konieczny

Postby LBV » Tue Jan 17 2012, 16:55

adie konieczny wrote:Henfield are in Div 2 Macca which is Junior Football so I can't pick players from that Division as the WSFL Reps are an Intermediate team.

The MSFL rep team selects players from Intermediate (Prem and Championship) and Junior football (Div 1 and below), whether those player selections are warranted are a whole different conversation but i can't see that there is anything stopping you selecting a player registered at a lower level for your intermediate side?
LBV

Non League Club: AFC Ringmer/Lewes Bridgeview
Twitter Acct: @iamolivergibson

Postby adie konieczny » Tue Jan 17 2012, 17:05

Thats a fair point and I am looking into this for the future.
adie konieczny

Postby FancyaFryUp » Tue Jan 17 2012, 17:22

adie konieczny wrote:Henfield are in Div 2 Macca which is Junior Football so I can't pick players from that Division as the WSFL Reps are an Intermediate team. Good luck with your boys v County 3 tomorrow night. Remember that beating we gave em when you played for WSFL a couple of years ago? It was only 3-1 but we played them off the park and prob my most satisfying game as a Manager of any team! They look strong this year though and they are in Quarter-Finals of FA Inter-League Cup so def won't be easy!

Ahh thanks for ironing that out mate, yep we expect a very tough game tomorrow.. and i do remember that game cold, cold night, although made totally worth it due to the players playing for us that night! we never looked back after that!
Whatta squad.... =P~
"Eggs, bacon, beans, mushrooms, sausages, fried bread & a mineral water"
FancyaFryUp

Non League Club: GSK Sports FC
Twitter Acct: @mikemccaffreyuk

Postby eagle1981 » Mon Jan 23 2012, 17:00

Thought Henfield were very average. Looked like they had a few ex county players, so will always do well playing in Div 2
Conditions were not great and the pitch didnt help, but think Faygate deserved the victory
eagle1981

Postby bazza10 » Tue Jan 24 2012, 19:16

Great effort by Henfield, Wittering Utd (Div 2 South) are currently on a run of 16 wins in a row in all competitions and looking good for trophies this season!
bazza10

Return to West Sussex FL