[ Facebook comments]

Anything football or non football.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Sussex Non League Football Shirts

Postby oldshirts » Mon Jan 28 2013, 13:39

Hi,

I would like to introduce my website, http://www.oldfootballshirts.com (I have got clearance from Nomad to post)

We’re not a commercial site, the site was created for a bit of fun, to create an online photographic history of football shirts using photos of fans shirts submitted to the site by the fans themselves (no official photos), it's been quite a succes, with over 39,000 shirts from all over the world added so far!

We've not had many Sussex non league shirts added, I'm from Sussex myself, so I wanted to try and get a few more added from the local non league clubs. Now I know the market for replica shirts in these leagues not as dominant as it is higher up the leagues, so if you're a player, or club staff, and you want to add some images that would be great (must be your own images), you can also add links to your club website too if you like.

All you have to do is take a photo of your shirt (or shirts), go to the site, click on "Add a shirt" and follow the instructions. If your team isn't listed, post the image anyway, and we'll add your team to the database.

It's free to do, and you will be adding to THE GREATEST online history of football shirts. Be great to see a few more of your shirts on there, thanks in advance for any new submissions, hope you like the site.
oldshirts

Non League Club: Worthing
Pro Club: BHA
Twitter Acct: @oldshirts

Post a reply

Return to General Discussion