Home :: Pyramid Passion :: Recent Columns :: Nomad Chronicles :: Sussex Club Directory :: Restructuring & Ground Grading :: Photo Album :: Real Gone & Lilliman Archive :: Filipino Footie
Guest Writers :: Sussex Fixtures, Results, Stats :: Footie Links of Interest :: Footie Windmills :: Who is Nomad ::
Home Connecting the World of Sussex Non-League Soccer
New kit sponsorship
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomad
Admin

Football Club: Eastbourne Borough FC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 21:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hoped to sort this out last weekend or even this evening, but the weather has hit the Priory Lane pitch yet again.

Possible dates are all Sundays: 11 March, 25 March, and 8 April ... weekends when the Borough 1st XI have away fixtures so the pitch should be OK. KO would probably be 2pm.

Once I get a definate answer from Eastbourne Borough then we get get things moving.
Sponsor
wicked man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

shall we move it too hastings as all eastbourne borough games seemed to be going that way.
topash1985

Football Club: Mile Oak FC, but sundays AFC Westows

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao Laughing Laughing Laughing
topash1985

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

could always play it at lancing as they seem to make other games priority over lancing's county games
Geoff
Admin

Football Club: East Preston FC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good reason for that Ash, Lancing don't own the pitch (or the ground), the SCFA do and they pay the groundsman to work there more or less full time, I think they have the right to first pickings as landlords.

topash1985

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 02:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

suppose so mate, they prob won't have a team much longer anyway.
Roy Brown

Football Club: Eastbourne Town

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 23:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be up for playing in this game if there was space. I play in goal and even have a set of gloves if that helps Very Happy

Geoff
Admin

Football Club: East Preston FC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 01:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nearer the time we shall ask for people wanting to play. Thanks for the offer. We need a keeper cos Bradford is pony, although wozza could be in the running!

Nomad
Admin

Football Club: Eastbourne Borough FC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, due to a number of reasons I have decided to postpone the fixture I was hoping to arrange for Priory Lane in March.

As you are probably aware, the Eastbourne Borough pitch has been subject to serious drainage problems over the past month or so, and indeed another home game was postponed yesterday. This is obviously leaving the club with a major fixture backlog to fulfil, not to mention Youth team games (I'm not even going to think about the Alliance: one match all season!).

The other problem is that due to unforeseen (and quite understandable) circumstances, the chap who was going to assemble an Eastbourne Legends side to play us, has also had to pull out ... at least for the time being.

These two combined mean that there simply isn't enough time to arrange anything now ... at least I personally haven't the time. However, if there is anyone out there ...

Apologies; it wasn't for want of trying. Fingers crossed we can sort something out for the summer ... although not at Priory Lane as the pitch is being dug up immediately the current season comes to a close.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nomad Online Forum Index -> Nomad Online FC All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: