Christiano Ronaldo

[ Facebook comments]

World Cup 2006 discussion.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Christiano Ronaldo

Postby Dave » Sat Jul 01 2006, 18:49

Two words, and they rhyme with Creasy Stunt.

Enough said
World Cup Dream Team 2006

Dave

Postby yellow peril » Sat Jul 01 2006, 18:51

i agree ....
EASTBOURNE TOWN NOT JUST A ONE SEASON WONDER !
yellow peril

Location: the mighty yellow army ETFC, check out www.etfc.biz
Non League Club: Eastbourne Town
Pro Club: Arsenal

Postby The Hopper » Sat Jul 01 2006, 20:17

If i were him i would be crapping myself at thought of having to return for pre season I can see him forced out of English soccer in 3 months and good riddance
The Hopper

Postby fanbase » Sat Jul 01 2006, 20:42

Looks like he will get his move to Spain after all.
fanbase

Postby Lensmeister » Sun Jul 02 2006, 07:33

I hope that some of portugals players were busy writing their acceptance speaches for both the next BAFTA and Oscar's next year ....

Best actor in a tackle goes to ronaldo when tackled by Lampard .... would have scored 9.5 at any Olympic diving event ... and a roll that would that could flatten a length of a pitch. ....

Best supporting actor goes to maniche for his wonderful interpritation of man gunned down by steam roller when Hargreaves went with a couple of inches of him.

If anyone watched the post match post mortum of the game on BBC they would have ben treated to the clips of ronaldo doing what he does best. It was ronaldo moaning, griping and whinging that was disgraceful. Every time a tackle was made he was running in and complaining. Before the kick off he used his head at the back of Rooney's as some kind of challange. Then typically he runs over and moans about an alleged stamp by Rooney. No wonder Rooney reacted. But it should NEVER have been a red. Yellow at most. Maybe FIFA should be looking into the ronaldo head challenge and should be thinking about a RED card after the event!

England were poor, of that there is no doubt in the group stages. And against Ecuador they tried to get back into to a flowing play. But against portugal they tried to play better and they did once Rooney's dismissal.

Again the game was saddled with an incompident referee who's function was go go off like a car alarm at midnight the second an England player went near their opposition. Could the fact he was Argentinian been a factor ? We may never know.

Still Good luck to France/Arensal in the semi I hope you aren't held up by the acting and rolling that the farce yesterday exposed.

Still one thought ... if you can't beat 10 men do you really deserve to go through ? ....

NOTE: Did anyone esle spot the sneeky sly smile wink at the bench by Ronaldo once he'd managed to get Rooney sent off ?

Bet the Man Unt training ground will be a fun place in August !
www.croydon-fc.co.uk
www.lensmeister.com
www.lensmeister.co.uk
www.sporting-photos.co.uk

Lensmeister

• Website
  • YIM

Postby The Contender » Sun Jul 02 2006, 08:59

i hate him so much i have sold him in Football manager. I will never have anything to do with him again.
Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight? I ask that of all my friends

The Contender

Postby the lawn mower » Sun Jul 02 2006, 09:18

--LENSMEISTER

I agree with most of what you have said, which is surprising, considering your obviously a gooner. BUT on two points. you surely have to agree, that stamping on someones bollocks is a sending off offence and the second was.--Winning the Q/final for your country. Walking up to the penalty spot, recieving the ball, bouncing up and down on the spot, kissing the ball and then placing it in an unsaveable place, was just total undiluted Quality.
Still your right what a bastard
the lawn mower

Postby Lensmeister » Sun Jul 02 2006, 09:25

the lawn mower wrote::roll:
--LENSMEISTER

I agree with most of what you have said, which is surprising, considering your obviously a gooner. BUT on two points. you surely have to agree, that stamping on someones bollocks is a sending off offence and the second was.--Winning the Q/final for your country. Walking up to the penalty spot, recieving the ball, bouncing up and down on the spot, kissing the ball and then placing it in an unsaveable place, was just total undiluted Quality.

I will accept a full appology from you ASAP for accusing me of being a gooner ! or it wil be pistols at dawn ...

As I have said about Rooney. He is a spoilt little muppet at the best of times. But he was off balance, and the player was behind him. So I cannot see how he could have done it with menace of forthought. But complaino ronaldo and his mouth did come to antagonise the situation. Admittely Rooney did a Keane and reacted, but the argie ref was not interested in any of it until the push and wasn't reaching for a card until the portuguese whingings and started waving hands round in a card waving manner.

Alas another case of over reaction of the exceptionally poor refereeing !
www.croydon-fc.co.uk
www.lensmeister.com
www.lensmeister.co.uk

Lensmeister

• Website
  • YIM

Postby the lawn mower » Sun Jul 02 2006, 09:45

Lensmeister wrote:
the lawn mower wrote::roll:
--LENSMEISTER

I will accept a full appology from you ASAP for accusing me of being a gooner ! or it wil be pistols at dawn ...

As I have said about Rooney. He is a spoilt little muppet at the best of times. But he was off balance, and the player was behind him. So I cannot see how he could have done it with menace of forthought. But complaino ronaldo and his mouth did come to antagonise the situation. Admittely Rooney did a Keane and reacted, but the argie ref was not interested in any of it until the push and wasn't reaching for a card until the portuguese whingings and started waving hands round in a card waving manner.

Alas another case of over reaction of the exceptionally poor refereeing !

:lol: :lol: Apologies--non gooner

Your obviously a YORKSHIRE man or women talking "total crap"

MY SINCERE OPPOLOGIES-----FRED TRUMAN--R.I.P. A true great Sportsman- will be sadly missed.
the lawn mower

Postby Lensmeister » Sun Jul 02 2006, 09:55

Born and bred in South London. One of the roughest parts no less.

But as for Yorkshire people - I'd rather spend a day with a yorksireman then someone from the south. And lets remember there were a fair few Londoners, and people from the North East in the 66 team.

Never the less complaino ronaldo is arogant. just as much as Rooney. difference Rooney will sort it out openly rather than sneelily and snidily.

Still the Euro 2008 qualifiers are starting in September and we'll all be back behind the team won't we ?
www.croydon-fc.co.uk
www.lensmeister.com
www.lensmeister.co.uk

Lensmeister

• Website
  • YIM

Postby yellow peril » Sun Jul 02 2006, 10:10

no we shall not be supporting england or any overpaid so called footballers again , give me honest down to earth non league any day if it still exists ??
EASTBOURNE TOWN NOT JUST A ONE SEASON WONDER !
yellow peril

Location: the mighty yellow army ETFC, check out www.etfc.biz
Non League Club: Eastbourne Town
Pro Club: Arsenal

Postby sadfoot » Sun Jul 02 2006, 10:59

I dont think Rooney will get the same treatment from the fans as Beckham got when he was sent off for the 'little kick' but I cant help feeling the 'international wind- up merchants' will have a field day with him in future internationals.
sadfoot

Postby crewealexfc » Sun Jul 02 2006, 21:18

if you raise your hands nowadays, you are asking for trouble. dont think he could have helped the stamp in the sense that his body weight was going that way.

Seems to be that if you surround the ref and plea with him, you get the results. plus diving and rolling about.

such a shame football has got to this
crewealexfc

Postby MITCHELL » Mon Jul 03 2006, 07:39

Hope he never kick a ball in this country again Man U should sell him or deport him now :twisted:
http://www.horleytownfc.btck.co.uk/
www.horleytownfc.info./

MITCHELL

Non League Club: Horley Town FC
Pro Club: West Ham United
  • Website

Postby A.L.B » Mon Jul 03 2006, 08:15

I appreciate that everyone hates cristiano ronaldo right now, myself included, but for him to leave these shores would be the easy option wouldn't it??

I hope ferguson keeps him so every english supporter has a chance to vent their frustrations at him.

Just imagine all the crunching tackles flying in, ha! Brilliant!!

A.L.B

Next

Post a reply

Return to World Cup 2006